The We Love Pop App can be used on all issues available to purchase from the 25th July to 16th October 2012.
What happens when I share to Facebook or send you an email of my picture?
1. By sharing your We Love Pop App pics to Facebook, you are consenting to share your profile link and to be publicly viewable via the Flickr feed to the We Love Pop Facebook page. You are also consenting to add your pictures to the We Love Pop Mag gallery on www.welovepopmag.co.uk. Viewers can view but cannot comment on your cover star pictures.
2. By sending and sharing We Love Pop Mag via email, you are consenting We Love Pop to add your pictures to the We Love Pop Magazine gallery on www.welovepopmag.co.uk. Viewers can view but not comment on your cover star pictures.
What is the We Love Pop App competition?
All you have to do is upload your pictures created with your We Love Pop App to your Facebook timeline and at the same time they appear in the We Love Pop Mag Facebook App gallery, or send your pic by email to email@example.com. You can enter as many times as you like. We will then upload our favourites to www.welovepopmag.co.uk pic gallery and choose the ultimate cover star to appear in the magazine AND win a new iPad with Wi-fi 16GB (3rd generation)! Visit www.welovepopmag.co.uk/takeover/app for more details!
1. All current competition entries must be received by 31/10/2012
2. Entrants must be resident in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man but not employees (or members of their families) of Egmont UK Ltd, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw
1. Parent or guardian’s permission is required for entry into the competition for those under 16 years old
2. No bulk or third party entries accepted
3. Consumer data will be retained for the duration of this promotion and will not be used for any other purpose, unless you opt-in to receive ongoing news and offers from Egmont elsewhere on the site
4. However, Egmont would like to retain email addresses in order to inform you of any other We Love Pop news from time to time
5. Entry to the competition is via uploading your pictures to Facebook or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The promoter is not liable for non/late receipt of entries due to website or server failure.
7. The winner will be notified by email and address details will be requested within one calendar month of the closing date.
8. If address details are not received within a month of notification then the winner has forfeited entry and a new winner will be selected as a replacement.
9. No cash alternative will be offered. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value. This competition is NOT endorsed by Apple Inc.
10. The name of the winner will be made available at www.welovepopmag.co.uk/win within 4 weeks of the competition closing.
11. Prizes will be arranged by Egmont UK Ltd. The winner will be contacted directly by Egmont UK Ltd.
12. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received or delayed.
13. The winner may be required to participate in related publicity.
14. The promoter’s decision is final.
15. The promoter is Egmont UK Ltd, 1st Floor, The Yellow Building, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN.
16. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.